Showing 7 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

College Archives

  • JCCA
  • Collection
  • 12 June 1496-2018 (The date is that of the letters patent giving Bishop Alcock permission to close the nunnery and found the college. The actual foundation cannot currently be assigned a precise date, but the College had an administrative existence by 1497.)

Legal and administrative records.

Records of the Priory of St Mary and St Radegund

  • JCMR
  • Collection
  • 1144-1496 (The earliest dated document comes from 1144; there are also undated items from around that time.)

The collection comprises property deeds and some administrative records of the Benedictine nunnery that formerly occupied the Jesus College site.

Nunnery

Silver

  • JCAG
  • Collection