Showing 1085 results

Archival description
Subseries
Print preview View:

2 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

1 Park Street

Subject of compulsory purchase by Cambridge City Council in 1962 as part of a road widening scheme when the Park Street car park was built

1 Station Road (formerly the Great Northern Hotel)

Records relating to The Great Northern Hotel have been included under 1 Station Road. The first surviving lease is dated 1869 and granted 3 messuages, including 1 called 'Great Northern Hotel' to Arthur John Gray. In 1896 the lease was granted to Charles Edward Gray and the plan shows the Great Northern Hotel was the property between 57 Hills Road and 1 Station Road. In 1926 the lease was granted to Messrs Worthington & Co

1, 2 and 3 Malcolm Place [Demolished]

Demolished as part of the Malcolm Place Development. When properties are found together with 4, 5, 6 and 7 Malcolm Place the records are found with these deeds. See, JCAD/3/CAM/MALC/16/1/1856

105 King Street

105-113 King Street sold by College in 1996 to Camstead Limited

107 King Street

105-113 King Street sold by College in 1996 to Camstead Limited

109 King Street

105-113 King Street sold by College in 1996 to Camstead Limited

11 Manor Street and 63 King Street [Demolished]

Includes records for 57, 59 and 61 King Street after the freehold properties [57, 59 and 61] were conveyed to Edward Sanderson in 1872 and when the College lease [11 Manor Street and 63 King Street] was also also assigned to him. Demolished as part of the King Street development

11 Tenison Avenue

Known as 'Drachenfeld'

Leased to Charles Armstrong along with Rhinefeld [No. 9] for 99 years from 1895

111-113 King Street

Originally one property [numbered 61 King Street in property particulars of 1901]. 105-113 King Street sold by College in 1996 to Camstead Limited

11a Manor Street [Demolished]

These records mostly reference 11a Manor Street (known as the Harp Tavern) but also include the site and premises of 65-67 King Street and 12-14 Manor Street when together

13 Jesus Lane [Demolished]

In 1960 the tenant of No. 13 was Mr W. M. Clifton and the tenant of No. 13A was Miss E. E. Tyrrell

Subject of compulsory purchase by Cambridge City Council in 1962 as part of a road widening scheme when the Park Street car park was built

14 Tenison Avenue

Known as 'Dovedale'

Leased to Charles Armstrong for 99 years from 25th March 1895
Lease assigned to Teresa Charlotte Collier in 1940
Lease assigned to Vernon Howe in 1952

Results 1 to 50 of 1085